Saturday, July 3, 2010

TOP QUOTES FROM MURIEL'S WEDDING

7.) "And you three, what a bunch of cocksuckers!"

6.) "Now, now, now - just a minute - you can't come in here and threaten brides, I don't care how unfortunate, you are!"

5.)"Bill: Did Perry interview for the police force yet?
Betty: Yes but they said he couldn't join because he was too tall."

4.) "We wouldn't want you to spend the entire holiday alone. It's not like in high school where you should feel your not good enough to talk to us."

3.)"Beauty Consultant. I advise women on their lipstick, base and eye liner. (to Japanese businessmen) But you should all know about make-up. Your wives must be geishas."

2.) "You're terrible, Muriel."

1.) "That's because my life is as good as an Abba song. It's as good as Dancing Queen."

3 comments:

  1. These are all excellently-chosen, but I have one more to add:

    Rhonda: The truth? I tell the truth too. Nicole's having an affair with Chook. Muriel saw them fucking in the laundry on your wedding day. Stick your drink up your ass, Tania. I'd rather swallow razor blades than drink with you. Oh, by the way, I'm not alone. I'm with Muriel.

    ReplyDelete